Founded in 1997 , Watch Technicians has become the trusted local resource watch repair for savvy individuals, boutique jewelers and large department stores . Our European-trained master watchmakers have over 51 years of combined experience in watch repair.
Watch Technicians always provides expert workmanship and fair prices.
Watch Technicians is honored to be the repair authority for many fine jewelry and department stores. We have the capacity to repair any brand of watch, and our turnaround time is always excellent. If you represent a business with a need for expert timepiece repair, please contact us at email@example.com
We are interested in your training and talent. Please feel free to send your resume or other information to firstname.lastname@example.org | (Currently no openings)
Code of Ethics
We subscribe to the Code of Ethics: American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute
- I will not knowingly mislead, deceive or defraud the public.
- I will not advertise in any manner that is untruthful or misleading.
- I will not knowingly represent a timepiece to have been overhauled unless it has been properly cleaned and regulated.
- I will not knowingly represent to the public that certain parts are required for a timepiece which are actually unnecessary in the repair to be performed.
- I agree that it is unethical to perform any unworkmanlike or unskilled timepiece repairs.
- I agree to conduct myself in my business in such a manner as will reflect credit to myself, the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute, my fellow professionals, and the entire industry.
We will never share or sell your information. All the information we collect from you will be used to restore your watch to perfect working order, in record time!