WATCH & JEWELRY REPAIR CENTERS
Types of Watch Repairs We Handle
Since inception we’ve repaired, tuned, serviced, and restored countless timepieces to their former glory, allowing their owners to enjoy them for decades to come. Our team is expertly trained and capable of working on watches from virtually any brand or manufacturer.
We Commonly Handle the Following Repairs
- Band repair or replacement
- Band resizing
- Battery replacement and testing
- Crystal replacement
- Dial repair
- Gasket replacement
- Vintage / Antique restorations
- Water resistance
- Movement replacement
- Cleaning and maintenance
- And more…
Same-Day Watch Band Repair or Replacement
Sometimes you drop your timepiece or hit it against something, cracking the face and damaging the whole thing. During these times, you may wonder “where can I find services for watch repair near me?” We can repair it the same day, even replacing the band or installing a new piece when needed. If you just simply want a new band for your watch, we have an extensive variety of strap options at your disposal.
Our staff is skilled at replacing watch glass and crystals from everything from simple to high-end luxury models and even vintage pieces. We often recommend that you switch your face to sapphire glass as it’s scratch resistant. Our skilled professionals can answer any questions you may have regarding your watch.
Watch Band Resizing While You Wait
Buying watches online is convenient and often more affordable. However, the timepieces bought online are often ill-fitting. If you’ve got a watch that doesn’t fit the way you expected then bring it in for resizing. Our expert staff uses precise measurements and fits your watch to look perfect on your wrist.
Watch Servicing and Maintenance
When you’ve had your watch for a few years, you’ll want to service it regularly. When you choose us for your watch maintenance, we’ll completely dismantle your piece, inspecting it and cleaning each component ultrasonically. Our professionals ensure that your entire watch is properly lubricated and properly put back together.
Watch Polishing and Restoration
When you’ve had your watch for many years, it will experience a lot of wear and tear. At Watch Technicians, we restore your timepiece so that it looks and works like new. We replace the glass, polish or replace the band, and polish the case.
Mon-Sat: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Watch Repairs Near Me in St. Louis – Why Local Matters
Don’t risk leaving your expensive or irreplaceable watches in the hands of just any watch repair shops that show up when searching for “Watch Repairs Near Me” on Google. When you hire Watch Technicians, you’re hiring a company backed by more than 80 combined years of experience.
Our dedicated and talented team of watch repair technicians can expertly evaluate your timepiece, safely and efficiently diagnosing any underlying issues causing your timepiece to malfunction.
As a locally owned and operated business, we take great pride in helping residents across the greater St. Louis area with any watch repair issues they run into. We are a customer-centric company dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional experiences, unbeatable customer service and impeccable results that last.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are trained and experienced working with virtually any type or brand of watch and are readily available to discuss any problems, issues or challenges you face with your valued timepiece.
We encourage all our customers to schedule an appointment to talk with our technicians, watchmakers or jewelers. Talk directly with the professionals who will be working on your watch and cut out the middle man.
Know that with Watch Technicians you’ll be getting industry-best advice from people who have a true passion for watches and customer satisfaction.
No Problem is too Complicated or Complex for Our Master Technicians. We’re standing by and eager to learn how we can help. Call or visit us today!
Watch Repair FAQ
- What brands do you work on? All brands. We are proud to say that our technicians are trained and certified to work on all watch brands and graduated from the best watchmaking schools in the country.
- Are all repairs done in-House? Yes. We are a professional watch company that handles your Timepiece in a responsible way, all our tools and machines are Swiss made, used by the Watch Brands themselves. We have Technicians on premises, A Watchmaker, A Jeweler and A Clock Master. We do not ship your watch out, most companies advertise that they do watch repair but 90% of the industry ship out to a third party company and that results in the time and cost going up.
- Time frame
- We think this is the most important one – the communication with the Technicians. You can have a one on one with the Technicians that work on your watch and explain exactly what needs to be done.
- Do you work on Swiss watches such as Automatic, Mechanical watches including pocket watches? Absolutely our certified in house watchmakers are trained to work on all swiss watches and this service typically takes about 2-4 weeks we follow all the steps necessary unless there is an exception will keep you updated and All our work comes with a warranty.
- How much and how long for a watch Glass (Crystal) replacement? Depends on the type of crystal, mineral or sapphire and the shape, usually most of the time same day or while you wait, depending on stock.
- How much does it cost to repair my watch? The best way for us to determine cost and time frame is by seeing your watch in hand, often watch owners are not exactly sure what repairs are needed.
- Do you charge a fee to look at my watch? No, all estimates are free for watches, jewelry and clocks.
- Can you work on Solar or kinetic watches? Yes absolutely. Most while you wait. the most common ones are Citizen (Eco-Drive) and Seiko.
- Do we sell watch bands? Absolutely, in Store we have a huge variety of genuine leather, stainless steel and rubber bands, free install on all our bands sold in-store.