How do I receive a free estimate?
- It’s easy to send in your watch for a free estimate.
- Go to our home page, click “Get An Estimate First.”
- Our form will guide you the rest of the way. If you have any trouble with the form process, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does it take to receive an estimate?
- For routine repairs, such as battery or crystal replacements, pricing is published on the site.
- For more complex repair or restoration, we need to examine the watch to conduct a thorough analysis.
- The day we receive your watch, we notify you that it has arrived safely.
- Your watch is photographed and examined by a master watchmaker.
- Estimates take up to two days from the time it arrives. When our diagnosis is complete, we send the estimate via email, with a follow up phone call.
How long does it take to repair my watch?
- A simple battery replacement can be accomplished in a few hours.
- Complete restoration of a century-old pocket watch can take several months.
- Most of our repairs are accomplished in less than two days.
- If parts need to be ordered, we will inform you via email.
Can I have my watch repaired and sent back to me by a certain day?
We do our best to accommodate any special time requirements. Realistic expectations are important, so we will let you know up front if we cannot meet your specific time requirements. An old saying in watch repair is “Good work takes time.”
I live in St. Louis. Can I drop my watch off?
Watch Technicians Locations
Creve Coeur 11483 Olive Blvd , 63141
West County Mall Level 1 | Des Peres, MO 63131 | 314-821-9444
Chesterfield Mall 291 Chesterfield Center | Chesterfield, MO 63017 | 314-562-8144
How many years have you been in business?
- Since 1997 Watch Technicians has been serving the St. Louis Metro region.
- We are very excited to offer our 100% secure process to customers nationwide.
Shipping and Security
Do I have to mail the watch in for an estimate?
- Online we provide an accurate estimate for routine repairs, but more complicated work requires close physical inspection. Our watchmakers examine every timepiece with care and precision.
How should I pack up my watch?
- Go through our easy, X step process and print out our convenient prepaid, insured shipping label.
- Wrap your watch in bubble wrap and place in a small cardboard box, available at UPS or US Post Office.
- The Priority Mail box from the Post Office is free. The UPS small box costs a few dollars, and UPS will pack it up for you for a small additional fee.
- Or, choose to print out all the information you need for your own method of shipment if you prefer.
Can I send more than one watch in the same shipment?
Yes, when you complete the form for the first watch, just click “Add another watch.”
Will my watch be insured during shipment?
- For your shipment to us, your watch is insured through United Parcel Service or US Postal Service for the amount you specify.
- For our return shipment to you, we insure your watch for full replacement value.
Do you send me a shipping box?
- We do not send out shipping boxes. Please print out a shipping label for United Parcel Service or US Postal Service, and take it directly to the facility. You can order a free Priority Mail Flat Rate box from the www.usps.com
- If you prefer FedEx, print our Service Center address and take it to the FedEx store.
Pricing and Policies
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
What happens if I do not want to repair my watch after I receive the estimate?
Should you wish to decline the estimate, you are only responsible for return shipping, which is based on UPS Ground insured residential rates.