Ring Repair Services
Whether it was a gift from a loved one, an engagement ring, or a family heirloom passed down from generation to generation holding a cherished memory, your ring is more than just a piece of jewelry. Even those that are used to complete an outfit turn into stories we wear wrapped around our fingers. Over time they can become dull and lose their shine. Every day wear may have caused them to lose their shape or even a precious stone. Regardless of the repair, the professionals at Watch Technicians are here to restore your valued piece.
Here are some signs that your ring might need a little attention from one of our experts:
- Scratches and Tarnishing: As mentioned above, daily wear can lead to scratches and tarnishing, as some metals react to natural elements.
- Band Issues: If you wear your ring frequently, it could get bent, cracked or even become thin on some areas.
- Loosening or Missing Stones: Securing prongs may become stretched or degrade over time, leaving your stone lost, or worse, missing.
- Size Adjustments: Life changes as well as changes in circumstances such as weight variations or aging are just a couple reasons you might need your ring resized.
- Faded Engravings: Sharpness and clarity can diminish over time, making what once was a sentimental engraving, faded over time.
The skilled professionals at Watch Technicians will take care of your ring to ensure that it remains in the best possible shape. Our process is simple:
- Professional Assessment: Our expert jewelers will carefully and meticulously inspect your ring to assess any damage and put together a repair plan.
- Thorough Cleaning: Once the repair plan is in place, your ring will be taken through a cleaning with specialized solutions to make for an even better inspection.
- Quality Repairs: Whether it needs to have the prongs re-tipped, be soldered, re-engraved, resized or the stone needs to be replaced, our experts will take their time to make sure each step is executed flawlessly.
- Polishing and Refinement: Once your ring repair is complete, your jewelry technician will polish your ring to bring back the luster and shine.
- Final Inspection: Before you are able to place it back on your finger, a final quality check is completed to make sure it meets the standards set here at Watch Technicians.
While our name may speak to our watch expertise, Watch Technicians prides ourselves on the quality of our jewelry repair services as well. Our experienced craftsmen are some of the best in the business so you can be sure your ring is in good hands until it gets back to yours. Positive review from repeat customers goes to show that our service is second to none. We will keep you informed along the way of any potential repair and cost so you are prepared.
Built on trust and quality, our staff at Watch Technicians upholds the highest standards and values, making it evident that you will be in good hands.
It doesn’t matter how small the piece, we know it holds a big place in your heart. Choose the specialized ring repair service at Watch Technicians for so that the beauty of your precious memory will be alive for years to come!