Experienced Watch Technicians
and Watch makers
- I will not knowingly mislead, deceive or defraud the public.
- I will not advertise in any manner that is untruthful or misleading.
- I will not knowingly represent a timepiece to have been overhauled unless it has been properly cleaned and regulated.
- I will not knowingly represent to the public that certain parts are required for a timepiece which are actually unnecessary in the repair to be performed.
- I agree that it is unethical to perform any unworkmanlike or unskilled timepiece repairs.
- I agree to conduct myself in my business in such a manner as will reflect credit to myself, the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute, my fellow professionals, and the entire industry.