Creve Coeur Location
As a locally owned business, we take pride in helping Creve Coeur residents with their jewelry and watch repair issues. Our focus is on our customers, and we strive to provide great customer service, lasting results and an exceptional experience each time.
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff members are experienced and trained to work on all brands and types of watches. We’re ready to discuss the issues, challenges and problems you’re facing with your precious timepiece or jewelry.
We invite our customers to schedule a time to talk with our jewelers, watchmakers and technicians. During your appointment, you’ll get a chance to talk directly with the professional who will be servicing your timepiece.
When you trust the team at Watch Technicians with your jewelry and watches, you’re sure to get the industry’s best advice from experts who have a passion for great timepieces and a dedication to customer satisfaction and service. No issue is too big or too small for our skilled technicians. Visit or call us today!
We’re proud to provide the highest quality watch repair Creve Coeur. It takes a top-notch trained professional and state-of-the-art equipment to do watch repairs right. Therefore, we offer full, not partial, timepiece repair services. Our experts have the skills and tools needed to make your watch look and function like new.
Our trained watchmakers and technicians are proud to do their repair work in a timely fashion. There’s no need to wait to find watch repair near me, and there’s certainly no need to risk losing a valuable, one-of-a-kind timepiece because of a shipping issue. That’s why we offer drop-off services, where customers can leave their items at our watch repair shop and pick them up at their convenience.
Our skilled watchmaker can restore vintage, unique, investment and antique watches of any age. We provide a range of watch repair services in the Creve Coeur area. Do you collect fine watches, or have you inherited a family heirloom that’s stopped working? No matter your needs, our master technicians can restore your investment, vintage or antique timepiece and get it running like new.
With our decades of combined experience, our jewelers understand the intricate nature of fine jewelry repair Creve Coeur. Because we combine traditional tools and the latest technologies, we ensure that most repairs are completed the following business day. In some cases, we can even get repairs done the
same day pieces are brought in.
We take a methodical, professional approach to those looking for jewelry repair near me. Our methods ensure that customers leave the store satisfied. Customers can also be assured we follow the jewelry repair industry’s highest quality standards. Whether it’s a diamond resetting or a bracelet repair, our
trained technicians are ready to help. Call the team at Watch Technicians in Creve Coeur today for comprehensive jewelry repairs.
Our services include:
- Ring sizing with same-day service in most cases
- Rhodium plating
- Jewelry polishing
- Ring mounting
- Gemstone setting
- Stone matching
- Chain repair
- Earring repair
- Necklace repair
- Jewelry clasp replacement
- Bead and pearl restringing
Call us today to find out how we can help you get your pieces back to like-new condition with a same day jewelry repair.
If you’ve purchased a ring as a gift without knowing the recipient’s size, or if your size has changed due to weight gain or loss, it’s likely that you’ll need to have a ring resized. At Watch Technicians in Creve Coeur, we’re honored to meet your needs with same day ring sizing near me.
Same day ring resizing is one of our most popular jewelry services because it allows our customers to get the proper fit when they need it. If your ring is brought in by a certain time, we’ll make sure you get it back by closing time. We’ll do our best to provide these ring resizing services, but it’s important to consider that some types of rings may not be eligible for same day resizing.
We’re proud to resize all types of rings. Whether it’s an eternity band, an engagement ring, a wedding band, a class ring, a men’s ring or a piece of costume jewelry, we can get the job done. Not all designs and metals can be resized, such as tungsten. If you’re buying a tungsten ring for a gift or for yourself, it’s best to ensure proper sizing at the time of purchase.
Swiss Watch Repair
Our technicians and master watchmakers are ready to maintain or repair your luxury timepiece. No job is too small or too big, and we’re proud to get your watch running like new again with Swiss watch repair Creve Coeur. We know how popular Swiss watches are among our customers, and we realize how valuable they can be. We’re focused on Swiss watch service, and if you think something is wrong with yours, we invite you to schedule a free estimate for Swiss watch repair near me. During that time, we’ll inspect and diagnose your timepiece before making no-obligation recommendations.
Though watch repair is one of the areas in which we excel, that’s not all we do. We also offer thorough Swiss watch inspections. Our valuables, such as our computers, phones, and cars, need occasional maintenance, and watches are no exception. Most Swiss watches should be serviced every three to five years to ensure proper function. With our watch maintenance services, your timepiece will keep on ticking for many years to come.
Our Swiss watch maintenance and repair services usually take about two to four weeks from beginning to end. Why does it take so long? Simply put, it’s because of the care and pride we put into every step. No Swiss watch leaves our shop until we ensure that the repairs are done to the highest standard, and we back those standards with a one-year warranty.
Watch Battery Replacement
We offer top-quality watch battery replacement services at our Creve Coeur location. Our trained, skilled technicians can diagnose and resolve almost any battery-related issue. Our services go far beyond simple battery replacement, though; we go much deeper than that. After replacing your timepiece’s battery, we’ll seal it up perfectly. Our multi-step battery replacement process includes:
- A detailed inspection of your watch’s condition
- Thorough servicing
- Gasket inspection
- High-quality batter installation
- Gasket re-sealing for continued water resistance
- Pressure testing
- No-cost band cleaning
- Five years of unlimited battery replacement
It doesn’t take long to replace a watch battery. Most jobs can be done in 10-15 minutes.
We offer several options for watch battery replacement Creve Coeur. Of course, you can start with a conventional battery change, but most of our customers opt for the package including five years of unlimited watch battery replacement near me. We’ll service and clean your timepiece, lubricate its gaskets, or replace them if necessary. With our pressure testing services, we’ll ensure that your watch is sealed and protected from dirt, dust, air and water.
Our staff also specializes in clock repair Creve Coeur. Whether you want advice on a clock that’s not running as well as it should, or you’re ready to get things working again, trust the experts at our location. We offer the following clock repair services:
- Cuckoo clock repair. The cuckoo clock is one of the world’s most unique time-keeping devices. With its intricate mechanism, a cuckoo clock’s timing must be precise. Not only is a malfunctioning clock annoying, it can be difficult to fix. Our local team can service, lubricate, and repair your cuckoo clock so it works like new.
- Wall clock repair. Most families have a wall clock somewhere in their home. If that’s not the case, there’s surely a wall clock in your workplace or favorite restaurant. Our lives run on a strict timetable, so it’s crucial to have these clocks in top condition, no matter where they are. Whether your wall clock isn’t keeping time, or it has stopped completely, we can find and fix the problem. We service all makes and models, so give us a call today.
- Grandfather clock repair near me. If you’re fortunate enough to own one of these classic timepieces, you want to maintain it to the best of your ability. Grandfather clocks don’t just keep time, though; some are precious heirlooms that are passed down through many generations. Despite their longevity, grandfather clocks still need occasional maintenance and repair to ensure proper function. Whether you’re looking for routine service or extensive repairs, the team at Watch Technicians can help. We specialize in various grandfather clock types, including the renowned Sligh brand.
A well-built timepiece is made to last, and many are passed down for generations. Owning such a watch isn’t just a great way to build a legacy, it’s also a way to strengthen your financial portfolio. Recent research shows that luxury watches tend to increase in value.
If you own a watch of high sentimental or financial value, you will, of course, want to keep it in top condition. In some instances, however, forgotten timepieces may lose some of their shine and function. This is relatively normal, especially if a watch hasn’t been maintained for years.
The Creve Coeur area’s hot, muggy climate can damage watches that are unprotected, and the best way to bring your watch back to peak condition is to hire a watch restoration expert. Thankfully, the team of experts at Watch Technicians are proficient in (and passionate about) the process.
Our watch restoration method involves the following steps:
- A complete overhaul of the movement. The mechanism inside a watch, especially a model that’s been built by a skilled watchmaker, is intricate. While components are built to last, the mechanism itself is fragile and likely to become damaged. When customers bring seriously deteriorated timepieces to us, it’s our goal to get those watches functioning like new again. This step is rather complicated. First, we’ll dismantle and inspect the timepiece, identifying the source of any mechanical issues. To the extent possible, we’ll repair and clean components, but in some instances, we may have to replace certain parts such as the gasket and mainspring. From there, we’ll direct our focus to calibration. With this step, we’ll ensure that the watch tells time correctly now and in the future. Once the parts have been cleaned and lubricated thoroughly, reassembly starts. This is one of the most difficult parts of the process, and our master technicians take care to ensure your timepiece’s future durability.
- A thorough polishing. With the watch’s internal parts brought back to peak condition, it’s now time to focus on its outer appearance. A significant portion of a luxury timepiece’s value is in the way it looks, not just how it works. We’re well aware of this fact, and we’ll take steps to ensur that your watch looks like new. Our technicians will refurbish and polish the case and the band. Quality control is our top priority, and all restored watches are subjected to three days’ worth of supplemental testing. We want every customer to feel as if their timepiece has been returned to them in like-new condition. Our watch polishing process includes full refurbishing and polishing of the band and the case, pressure testing for water resistance, strict quality controls, and a
one-year satisfaction and service guarantee.
- Crystal glass replacement. A watch’s crystal or glass is typically the part that first shows wear and damage. That’s why we usually recommend that our customers replace their watch crystals with a more rugged material. For instance, sapphire crystals are highly scratch-resistant and very durable. A sapphire crystal is very tough, ranking just below diamonds on the Mohs hardness scale. If your expensive watch can have the crystal replaced, opting for a sapphire crystal is a great step toward renewal.
Do you need watch restoration near me? We’re here to help! To find a reputable restoration specialist, it’s important to find out how long the company has been in business. Watch Technicians has served the area for more than 80 years.
During that long history, we’ve serviced some of the most well-known watch brands, including Omega, Rolex, and Patek Philippe. We will treat your timepiece as if it were our own, and we’ll do everything possible to restore it to like-new condition. Visit us online or call us today for watch restoration in Creve Coeur.
Are you searching for customized promotional products, or do you want to give a unique, memorable gift to a friend or a family member? Our engravers can help you make your next occasion even more
At Watch Technicians in Creve Coeur, we can customize a range of items. Our goal is to deliver unforgettable products for all occasions, and our laser engraving methods create clear images and readable text. Call us today to find out how we can give your next event that special touch.
Whether you’re holding an awards ceremony or looking for a special gift, we’ve got you covered with laser engraving for all occasions and most items. Are you giving your workers a reward for their hard work? Ask us how we can put the company’s logo on high-quality promotional items like picture frames, metal and glass awards, and metal plaques. Are you celebrating school spirit? We can engrave awards, trophies and gifts. Let the experts at Watch Technicians help you celebrate your team’s accomplishments in a unique and enduring way.
We can engrave items such as:
- Metal plaques, picture frames, and statuettes for corporate awards
- Wooden plaques, display cases, shadowboxes, and trophies to celebrate your school’s accomplishments
- Party favors for weddings, banquets, anniversaries, and family reunions
- Necklaces, bracelets, rings, watches, and other jewelry, to give your next birthday or anniversary gift a personal touch
Our experts will walk you through the process from the initial design to the finished product. Call or visit us today for laser engraving near me.
Count on the Team at Watch Technicians in Creve Coeur
Some of life’s pleasures, such as fine jewelry and high-quality timepieces, are simple. But maintaining them can be complicated. With our watch and jewelry repairs, engraving, clock repair and other services, it’s easy to keep your most treasured possessions in great condition.
Contact us or visit us at our Creve Coeur location for efficient and professional service.